Apartments for sale/ Apartments/Offices/Shops for sale, Cveten kvartal, city of Varna, prices from € 28 000
Building area: 985 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: after 2010
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: air conditioner
The building is located close to the school, kindergarten and convenient public transportation. It is a brand new building with granted permission for use.
The building has modern common parts. Only materials of high quality were used for the construction of the building. The façade is with thermal insulation, mineral plaster and PVC joinery finished. The common areas are fully finished, intercoms and posts are installed. The entrance door is metal.
Standard of finishing of the apartments
The apartments are fully finished. The entrance doors are armored and the MDF interior doors are installed. The walls and ceilings are of gypsum plaster. The floorings are of laminate parquet. The kitchens are with bedside cabinets equipped, the bathrooms are with sanitary faience equipped. The bedrooms are with wardrobes and beds furnished. The floorings of the terraces are of granite.
The offices and shops are of plaster and putty.
- Permission for use granted
- Brand new construction
- Close to the school, kindergarten and stadium
- Well developed infrastructure
- Quiet and peaceful area
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes
- Outlined underground parking lots
- With finishing works (laid flooring and walls painted with acrylic paints)
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!