Apartments for sale, Chayka, city of Varna, prices from € 100 900
Building area: 18000 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Completion date: 09.2023
Joinery: PVC 7-chamber casement windows
Stage of construction: foundation level
Heating: air conditioner
- It is delivered on plaster and putty
- Luxury property
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
- Luxury residential complex
- The design was performed by a renowned architectural studio
- The project is the work of an established and preferred construction investment company with many years of experience and numerous buildings.
- Innovative energy solutions for maximum savings
- Good infrastructure in the area - paved streets and wide sidewalks
- Dwellings with functional distribution and optimal use of interior space
- Modern vision, luxury construction with high quality materials
- Modern, impressive facade
- Low percentage of common parts
- Excellent value for money
- Construction company with extensive experience and excellent reputation
- The building will be managed under the Condominium Act
- Emergency response
- Technical maintenance of the building
- Subscription based maintenance and maintenance of the elevators
- Technical support of video surveillance system
- Technical support of access control system
- Maintenance of common areas
- Underground parking cleaning
- Sewerage from PVC pipes with heat and noise insulation
- Drainage of roofs and terraces with seamless gutters and downspouts
- Wiring for kitchen aspiration, individual for each apartment
- Water meter with remote reading
- Internet and TV in each living room
- Terminals for installation of air conditioners
- Outlined underground parking lots
- Approach to the underground garages through a ramp
- Under the underground parking - polished concrete
- Marking of white elastic paint for concrete
- Installation for air purification in the underground parking lot
- Elevator for the building with access from the underground parking
- Video surveillance
- Access control
- Lobby flooring, corridors and staircase according to a design project
- Landscaping with lawns and ornamental plants
- Garden lighting
- Reinforced concrete beamless construction
- Mladost bricks
- Ventilated facade combined with natural stone, aluminum and HPL panels
- Facade with high resistance to weathering and high level of energy efficiency, heat and moisture insulation, fire resistance and durability
- Flat roof with XPS thermal insulation
- Heat and vapor barrier on the roof terraces above the living quarters
- French windows
- High class spacious elevators, with access for people with disabilities
- With the possibility of "full completion"
- Walls - gypsum plaster, floors - cement screed
- Floor with leveled cement-sand screed and soundproofing membrane at the base of the partition walls
- Moisture-resistant gypsum plasterboard with cement plaster in the bathrooms
- Balconies / terraces with applied hydro and steam insulation and installed high quality frost resistant granite
- Mounted switches and sockets, sockets for telephone, TV and internet and sockets for lighting fixtures
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes to the plug, sewerage with sound-absorbing PVC pipes
- Plumbing installations on a project, brought to the necessary points "on the stopper"
- Mounted exterior armored doors
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!