Apartments for sale, Downtown, city of Varna, prices from € 381 140
VAT: no VAT is charged
Building area: 3671 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Completion date: 02.2024
Joinery: PVC 7-chamber casement windows
Stage of construction: construction completed including all installation
Heating: Central gas heating
- It is delivered on plaster and putty
- Luxury property
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
- Luxury residential complex
- The building will be managed under the Condominium Act
- Sewerage from PVC pipes with heat and noise insulation
- Drainage of roofs and terraces with seamless gutters and downspouts
- Wiring for kitchen aspiration, individual for each apartment
- Water meter with remote reading
- Gas heating with individual chops for the apartments
- Internet and TV in each living room
- Video intercom system with video control
- Terminals for installation of air conditioners
- Outlined underground parking lots
- Approach to the underground garages through a ramp
- Heating of the ramp to the underground parking
- Marking of white elastic paint for concrete
- Walls above ground garages - gypsum plaster
- Installation for air purification in the underground parking lot
- Elevator for the building with access from the underground parking
- Video surveillance
- Access control
- Landscaping with lawns and ornamental plants
- Flooring foyer, corridors and staircase - granite
- Reinforced concrete beamless construction
- Mladost bricks
- Facade thermal insulation from Weber
- Facade with high resistance to weathering and high level of energy efficiency, heat and moisture insulation, fire resistance and durability
- Flat roof with XPS thermal insulation
- Roofing bitumen waterproofing with sprinkles
- 5-chamber PVC windows with triple glazing, low emission Ka glass with sun protection coating - 4 seasons
- High class spacious elevators, with access for people with disabilities
- With the possibility of "full completion"
- Walls of fine plaster (prepared for painting or wallpapering) and cement screed
- Floor with leveled cement-sand screed and soundproofing membrane at the base of the partition walls
- Moisture-resistant gypsum plasterboard with cement plaster in the bathrooms
- Balconies / terraces with applied hydro and steam insulation and installed high quality frost resistant granite
- The floors of the terraces and loggias are finished with granite tiles
- Mounted switches and sockets, sockets for telephone, TV and internet and sockets for lighting fixtures
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes to the plug, sewerage with sound-absorbing PVC pipes
- Entrance door with armor, hardware, three-sided lock, cash lock and peep hole
- €2000 Version 2
- 75% upon signing the preliminary contract and deducting the reservation deposit
- 15% when Act 15 is signed
- 10% when Act 16 is signed
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!