Apartments for sale, Karpuzitsa, city of Sofia, prices from € 115 580
Construction type: brick
Completion date: 12.2022
Stage of construction: Rough construction
Heating: Central gas heating
- It is delivered on plaster and putty
- Not luxury
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
- A building with a high class of energy efficiency
- Apartments with private yards on the ground floor
- Landscaped courtyard
- Dwellings with functional distribution and optimal use of interior space
- Small boutique residential building
- Low-rise area
- The building will be managed under the Condominium Act
- Control over the use and maintenance of the common parts and the observance of the internal order in the building will be decided at the General Assembly of the owners.
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes
- Gas heating with individual chops for the apartments
- Separate underground garages
- Outlined above-ground parking lots
- Passable hydraulic car lift
- Walls and ceilings underground parking - open concrete
- Elevator for the building with access from the underground parking
- Separate parking for bicycles
- Room for bicycles and prams
- Access control
- Walkways with benches for rest
- Landscaping with lawns and ornamental plants
- Reinforced concrete beamless construction
- Thermal insulation of external walls
- 5-chamber PVC windows with triple glazing, low emission Ka glass with sun protection coating - 4 seasons
- Plumbing installations on a project, brought to the necessary points "on the stopper"
- Mounted exterior armored doors
- Installed interior doors
- 50% upon signing the preliminary contract and deducting the reservation deposit
- 20% when the joinery of the apartment is installed
- 20% with finished facade, roof and installed joinery
- 10% when Act 16 is signed
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!