Apartments for sale, Levski, city of Varna, prices from € 75 592
Building area: 5956 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Completion date: 10.2023
Joinery: PVC five-chamber casement windows
Stage of construction: construction of the basement level
Heating: air conditioner
- It is delivered on plaster and putty
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
- Luxury residential complex
- The building will be managed under the Condominium Act
- Emergency response
- Technical maintenance of the building
- Subscription based maintenance and maintenance of the elevators
- Technical support of access control system
- Maintenance of common areas
- Sewerage from PVC pipes with heat and noise insulation
- Drainage of roofs and terraces with seamless gutters and downspouts
- Wiring for kitchen aspiration, individual for each apartment
- Water meter with remote reading
- Terminals for installation of air conditioners
- Separate above-ground garages
- Separate underground garages
- Outlined above-ground parking lots
- Outlined underground parking lots
- Marking of white elastic paint for concrete
- Installation for air purification in the underground parking lot
- Elevator for the building with access from the underground parking
- Access control
- Access for people with disabilities provided
- Lobby flooring, corridors and staircase - granite
- Reinforced concrete beamless construction
- Wienerberger bricks
- Exterior masonry of Porotherm Winerberger ceramic brick and thermal insulation with 10 cm stone wool
- Flat roof with XPS thermal insulation
- Heat and vapor barrier on the roof terraces above the living quarters
- 5-chamber PVC windows with triple glazing, low emission Ka glass with sun protection coating - 4 seasons
- With the possibility of "full completion"
- Walls of fine plaster (prepared for painting or wallpapering) and cement screed
- Floor with leveled cement-sand screed and soundproofing membrane at the base of the partition walls
- Moisture-resistant gypsum plasterboard with cement plaster in the bathrooms
- Balconies / terraces with applied hydro and steam insulation and installed high quality frost resistant granite
- Mounted switches and sockets, sockets for telephone, TV and internet and sockets for lighting fixtures
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes to the plug, sewerage with sound-absorbing PVC pipes
- Mounted exterior armored doors
- €1000 reservation deposit
- 30% upon signing the preliminary contract and deducting the reservation deposit
- 30% when Act 14 is signed
- 30% when Act 15 is signed
- 10% when Act 16 is signed
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!