Apartments for sale, Malinova dolina, Edward Genov St, city of Sofia, prices from € 91 000
Building area: 1657 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Completion date: 12.2023
Joinery: Six-chamber PVC
Stage of construction: Rough construction
Heating: gas local heathing
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
- The design was performed by a renowned architectural studio
- 24 hour video surveillance
- Apartments with private yards on the ground floor
- Landscaped courtyard
- Dwellings with functional distribution and optimal use of interior space
- Small boutique residential building
- Modern vision, luxury construction with high quality materials
- Excellent value for money
- Panoramic view of the mountain / city from higher floors
- Low-rise area
- Access control system
- Construction company with extensive experience and excellent reputation
- The building will be managed under the Condominium Act
- Control over the use and maintenance of the common parts and the observance of the internal order in the building will be decided at the General Assembly of the owners.
- Subscription based maintenance and maintenance of the elevators
- Technical support of video surveillance system
- Technical support of access control system
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes
- Sewerage from PVC pipes with heat and noise insulation
- Drainage of roofs and terraces with seamless gutters and downspouts
- Video intercom system with video control
- Terminals for installation of air conditioners
- Separate underground garages
- Outlined above-ground parking lots
- Outlined underground parking lots
- Approach to the underground garages through a ramp
- Electric car lift without engine room
- Under the underground parking - polished concrete
- Installation for air purification in the underground parking lot
- Elevator for the building with access from the underground parking
- Security room
- Separate parking for bicycles
- Video surveillance
- Access control
- Access for people with disabilities provided
- Lobby flooring, corridors and staircase according to a design project
- Landscaping with lawns and ornamental plants
- Garden lighting
- Flooring foyer, corridors and staircase - granite
- Reinforced concrete beamless construction
- Thermal insulation of external walls
- Facade with high resistance to weathering and high level of energy efficiency, heat and moisture insulation, fire resistance and durability
- Flat roof with XPS thermal insulation
- Roofing bitumen waterproofing with sprinkles
- Heat and vapor barrier on the roof terraces above the living quarters
- French windows
- High class spacious elevators, with access for people with disabilities
- ORONA elevators
- With the possibility of "full completion"
- Walls - gypsum plaster, floors - cement screed
- Moisture-resistant gypsum plasterboard with cement plaster in the bathrooms
- Balconies / terraces with applied hydro and steam insulation and installed high quality frost resistant granite
- The floors of the terraces and loggias are finished with granite tiles
- Electric installation with installed switches, sockets and apartment panel
- Mounted switches and sockets, sockets for telephone, TV and internet and sockets for lighting fixtures
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes to the plug, sewerage with sound-absorbing PVC pipes
- Plumbing installations on a project, brought to the necessary points "on the stopper"
- Mounted exterior armored doors
- 30% upon signing the preliminary contract and deducting the reservation deposit
- 30% when Act 14 is signed
- 20% when Act 15 is signed
- 20% when Act 16 is signed
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!