Apartments for sale, Malinova dolina, Okolovrasten pat St, city of Sofia, prices from € 75 802
Building area: 6200 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Completion date: 06.2024
Joinery: Six-chamber PVC
Stage of construction: construction of the basement level
Heating: air-to-water heat pump
- It is delivered on plaster and putty
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
- Luxury residential complex
- The design was performed by a renowned architectural studio
- The project is the work of an established and preferred construction investment company with many years of experience and numerous buildings.
- 24 hour video surveillance
- Apartments with private yards on the ground floor
- Landscaped courtyard
- Affordable prices
- Dwellings with functional distribution and optimal use of interior space
- Modern vision, luxury construction with high quality materials
- Modern, impressive facade
- Low-rise area
- Access control system
- The building will be managed under the Condominium Act
- Control over the use and maintenance of the common parts and the observance of the internal order in the building will be decided at the General Assembly of the owners.
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes
- Separate underground garages
- Outlined underground parking lots
- Video surveillance
- Access control
- Reinforced concrete beamless construction
- Walls - gypsum plaster, floors - cement screed
- 50% upon signing the preliminary contract and deducting the reservation deposit
- 30% when Act 14 is signed
- 10% when Act 15 is signed
- 10% when Act 16 is signed
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!