Apartments for sale, Malinova dolina, city of Sofia, prices from € 87 853
Construction type: brick
Completion date: 12.2022
Joinery: Six-chamber PVC
Stage of construction: Rough construction
Heating: gas local heathing
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
- The design was performed by a renowned architectural studio
- The project is the work of an established and preferred construction investment company with many years of experience and numerous buildings.
- 24 hour video surveillance
- Good infrastructure in the area - paved streets and wide sidewalks
- Dwellings with functional distribution and optimal use of interior space
- Modern vision, luxury construction with high quality materials
- Panoramic view of the mountain / city from higher floors
- The building will be managed under the Condominium Act
- Control over the use and maintenance of the common parts and the observance of the internal order in the building will be decided at the General Assembly of the owners.
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes
- Separate underground garages
- Video surveillance
- Access control
- Walkways with benches for rest
- Lobby flooring, corridors and staircase - granite
- Wienerberger bricks
- Internal partition walls with Winerberger ceramic bricks
- Thyssen Krupp elevators
- Walls - gypsum plaster, floors - cement screed
- Common areas with granite / granite flooring, glass and wrought iron railings, walls and ceilings - latex
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes to the plug, sewerage with sound-absorbing PVC pipes
- Plumbing installations on a project, brought to the necessary points "on the stopper"
- 20% upon signing the preliminary contract and deducting the reservation deposit
- 80% when Act 14 is signed
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!