Apartments for sale, Slaveykov, city of Bourgas, prices from € 53 000
Construction type: brick
Completion date: 06.2024
Stage of construction: permission for construction granted
Heating: air conditioner
- It is delivered on plaster and putty
- Not luxury
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
- A building with a high class of energy efficiency
- The building will be managed under the Condominium Act
- Control over the use and maintenance of the common parts and the observance of the internal order in the building will be decided at the General Assembly of the owners.
- Emergency response
- Technical maintenance of the building
- Technical support of access control system
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes
- Drainage of roofs and terraces with seamless gutters and downspouts
- Wiring for kitchen aspiration, individual for each apartment
- Separate above-ground garages
- Outlined above-ground parking lots
- Outlined underground parking lots
- Elevator for the building with access from the underground parking
- Barrier approach
- Access control
- Reinforced concrete beamless construction
- Wienerberger bricks
- Thermal insulation of external walls
- With the possibility of "full completion"
- Walls of fine plaster (prepared for painting or wallpapering) and cement screed
- The floors of the terraces and loggias are finished with granite tiles
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes to the plug, sewerage with sound-absorbing PVC pipes
- €3000 reservation deposit
- 30% upon signing the preliminary contract and deducting the reservation deposit
- 15% at building level 0
- 15% at the elevation level of the apartment
- 15% when Act 14 is signed
- 20% when Act 15 is signed
- 5% when Act 16 is signed
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!