Sozopolis, Properties, apartments and houses for sale in Bulgaria, Bourgas region, Sozopol, a holiday and SPA resort, prices from € 144 382
Construction type: reinforced concrete structure with brickwork
Completion date: 05.2013
Stage of construction: construction completed including all installation
Heating: air conditioner
Sozopolis - unique off-plan holiday and SPA resort located on kolokita cape Near the town of SozopolThe conception
"We do believe the future owners will have their dream come true" said the Executive manager while officially presenting the project in front of guests and medias. Sozopolis is an investment for 45 million Euros. The complex will take in 77 houses - 56 semi-detached houses and 21 individual houses with a total number of 167 residential units. The project's manager underlined that: "Sozopolis is an entirely new town, a resort which will offer the future owners an unforgetable holiday time being away from all noisy areas."
The perfect architectural design, the archeological remains on Kolokita cape and the fantastic panoramic views make Sozopolis one of a kind residential complex on the territory of Bulgaria.
Sozopolis holiday and SPA complex is set on Kolokita cape only 2 km. south of the ancient town of Sozopol and 10 min. from Primorsko airport and in vicinity of an yacht port. It will extend on 88 500 sq.m area and will take in 167 properties altogether. More than 80% of the real estate units have a stunning view of the sea. The complex is divided into 8 architectural types comprising various exterior and interior decisions.
Semi-detached and individual houses include 1BR, 2BRS and 3BRS apartments.
All properties are offered fully completed in accordance with clients' requirements and personal preference.
- Built-up area of 1BR and 2BRS apartments is between 60 and 145 sq.m
- Built-up area of 3BRS apartments is between 160 and 167 sq.m
- Built-up area of the houses starts from 260 sq.m to 490 sq.m with adjoint garden each
- Beginning of construction: November 2007
- Completion date: May 2009
The inhabitants of Sozopolis will benefit the closeness of various shops, galleries and cafes nearby. They will also have the opportunity to choose among different culinary temptations in an ellegant restaurant. In addition they will have the chance to reach full relaxation in the spacious SPA and wellness centre situated on the area of 1400 sq.m and presenting the following facilities:
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool and jakuzzi
- Very spacious wel- equipped gym
- Thermo zone with sauna, solarium, Herbal and Steam bath, Tropical showers and halls for hydrotherapy and talasotherapy
- Massage zones, healing baths and therapies
- 24 hours security system
- gardening and maintanance of the common parts
- cleaning of individual apartments
- payment of commodity expenditures on behalf of the client
- interior design, furniture supply and fitting
- subletting of apartments on behalf of the client
- a certain volume of rentals is quaranteed
- advice and mediation on rental contracts
- after-sale property care
The annual fee for the property maintance is 15 Euro/sq.m inluding VAT.
- 30% first installment upon signing a Preliminary contract
- 35% second installment upon Akt 14 /rough construction completed/
- 35% last installment upon Permission to move in and the notary transfer of the property
All sales are with no commission for the Buyer!
The Agency charges EUR 480 incl. VAT for attendance at the transaction.
The prices are not VAT included!
The advantages of Sozopolis holiday and SPA complex are:
- Archeological excavations with monumental value
- A church at the very cape of Kolokita
- High quality of the construction and materials
- Close to Sozopol beach and far from the noise of the crowded resort
Sozopolis is designed as a perfect replica of the ancient town of Sozopol - the same unique architecture, style and spirit of the old town with its typical cobblestone roads, touching eaves, bay houses and the suggestion of losing idea of time. The splendid ancient architecture offers an elegant, authentic complement to the spectacular marine views and landscape gardens.
The beauty of the old town of Sozopol will be recreated on a new place only 2 km. south of Sozopol and 33 km. south to city of Bourgas and will extend on 88 500 sq.m area.
Sozopolis suggests a sense of place that guests experience when you choose it. The idea also introduces a new prized facet of luxury. The facet of time. Time has now become the ultimate luxury - time to reflect, time to enjoy and time to savor life's pleasures, time to simply sit still. We strive to offer an appealing reflection of this notion - taking time to simply relax and enjoy. The spectacular marine views in Sozopol evoke the feelings of peace and well-being, what people usually enjoy when surronded by sand and sky.
Why you trust us...
We, Mirela Real Estate Agency always strive at making the process of finding and buying property as easy as possible for our clients, that is why we offer a number of services, some of which are directed especially to our foreign clients. If you are a foreigner and wish to buy or rent property, you shouldn't miss the opportunity of having full use of the services by our teams of professionals in the sphere of real estate. They will provide you with helpful service, taking into consideration all the details, as well as legal assistance during the whole process of buying or renting property in Bulgaria. This includes solicitors assistance, full checks of the approved property for encumbrances /mortgages, restraints, statements of claims, established real rights/, preparing all relevant and necessary contracts and paperwork. We are also ready to organize your welcome and stay in Bulgaria, as well as accommodation in a hotel of your own choice, visiting the properties that may interest you, together with a real estate broker and a translator and arranging transportation. You may need advice after the purchase as well - we are there to help.
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!