Yunetz village, Dolni Chiflik municipality, Varna region - houses in a gated type complex for sale, prices from € 99 000
Building area: 720 sq.m
Construction type: reinforced concrete structure with brickwork
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: air conditioner
"Green Hills"mini complex is situated in the village of Yunetz, 10 km to the north from the town of Byala, 42 km from the city of Varna, at the foot of the eastern ridges of Stara Planina Mountain. Wild nature, crystal clean air, well developed hunting and fishing in the area.
"Green Hills" mini-complex comprises six houses. Every house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious living room with a modern kitchenette, large veranda, air-conditioner, satellite, a security control system.
The houses in the complex are sold as a whole or separately. Every house is offered with an adjoined plot of 500 sq. m. The total area of the complex is 3 000 sq.m.
Standard of finishing
All the houses are luxuriously finished, furnished with exquisite leather furniture, the kithens are outfitted with modern electrical appliances and furniture.
Interior doors: laminate MDF;
Cabling: satellite or cable TV;
Heating: air-conditioners, a fireplace;
Flooring: laminate parquet;
Walls: coloured latex in delicate shades, different for every room;
Bathrooms: faience, terracotta, a shower, a sink with chromed fausets, a boiler and bathroom acessories;
Furniture: (included in the price) Built-in kitchen furniture with electrical appliances: ceramic cook top and a built-in oven, a hood and a refrigerator. Upholstered furniture, a bedroom set, a wardrobe.
- 42 km from the city of Varna;
- 50 km away from Varna Airport;
- 12 km away from the longest beach line in the village of Shkorpilovtzi;
- a dam-lake, a river, a panoramic view towards a forest;
for the region
The village of Yunetz is popular abroad with the "English colony" established there. Many of the locals have opened their homes for tourists who would like to get acquainted first hand with the lifestyle in this Balkan village, to feel the old traditions and customs.
In the region there are three reserves: the UNESCO enlisted Kamtchiya Biospheric Reserve, the Valtchi Dol Reserve and Kirov Dol Reserve.
There are also two protected areas: Sherba Hunting Reserve famous for its rich populations of deers, does, wild boars and mouflons and Kamtchiya Sands, which are a part of the longest beach (10 km long!) on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
The climate is favourable for the treatment of people suffering from pulmonary diseases. The wild nature and the unique combination of sea, mountain, river, a deciduous forest and a dam-lake will sure make the time spent at the "Green Hills" mini-complex unforgettable.
In the area, every visitor may enjoy a jeep ride, horseback riding, archery and degustations of wines and brandies.
A "health path" leads to virgin forests, to spots where rare vegetation, animals and birdsl species may be observed and photographed. Hunting is also organized in the century old woods of Sherba and Longoza reserves. Fishing - Kamtchiya river and Black Sea coastline.
Why you trust us...
When organizing your trip to Bulgaria to view or purchase property it is very important that your trip is free from any troubles so you can focus on the main reason for your trip - to choose the right property. We, at Mirela Real Estate agency will be more than happy to organize your viewing trip to Bulgaria.
Before you come to Bulgaria we can organize or recommend a number of hotels providing accommodation.
On arrival you will be greeted by a friendly and highly trained representative.
Afterwards we will arrange for you the viewing of properties you may be interested in at any time convenient to you. At that time you will be accompanied by an experienced and qualified employee of ours to provide consultancy, interpretation and assistance when required.
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!