Apartments for sale/ Offices for sale, Malinova dolina, city of Sofia, prices from € 51 000
Building area: 8439 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Completion date: 12.2025
Joinery: PVC five-chamber casement windows
Stage of construction: construction of the basement level
Heating: Central gas heating
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
- Apartments with private yards on the ground floor
- Landscaped courtyard
- Dwellings with functional distribution and optimal use of interior space
- Access control system
- The building will be managed under the Condominium Act
- Control over the use and maintenance of the common parts and the observance of the internal order in the building will be decided at the General Assembly of the owners.
- The investor organizes the convening of a General Meeting of the Owners for election of management and control bodies
- Sewerage from PVC pipes with heat and noise insulation
- Water meter with remote reading
- Internet and TV in each living room
- Terminals for installation of air conditioners
- Separate underground garages
- Outlined underground parking lots
- Approach to the underground garages through a ramp
- Elevator for the building with access from the underground parking
- Access control
- Landscaping with lawns and ornamental plants
- Garden lighting
- Walls - gypsum plaster, floors - cement screed
- 30% upon signing the preliminary contract and deducting the reservation deposit
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!