Complex of houses, Boyana, city of Sofia, prices from € 735 522
Building area: 10000 sq.m
Construction type: brick
Year of construction: after 2020
Joinery: Wood casement windows
Stage of construction: permission to use
Heating: air-to-water heat pump
- It is delivered on plaster and putty
- Luxury property
Please use the contact form to get in touch with the agent in case you are interested in additional information, pictures, floor plans and arranging a property viewing.
- Luxury residential complex
- A building with a high class of energy efficiency
- Innovative energy solutions for maximum savings
- 24 hour video surveillance
- Landscaped courtyard
- Modern vision, luxury construction with high quality materials
- Access control system
- The building will be managed under the Condominium Act
- Plumbing from polypropylene pipes
- Sewerage from PVC pipes with heat and noise insulation
- Heating with individual air-to-water heat pumps
- Underfloor heating for bathrooms and toilets
- Convector units for heating and cooling
- Separate underground garages
- Outlined above-ground parking lots
- Security room
- Massive fence
- Metal fence with decorative elements
- Guest parking
- Video surveillance
- Access control
- Walkways with benches for rest
- Fence by design
- Landscaping with lawns and ornamental plants
- Reinforced concrete beamless construction
- Facade insulation with stone mineral wool
- Walls - gypsum plaster, floors - cement screed
Here's what's important if you wish to purchase this property
1. A large part of the newly built apartments are being offered without commission for buyers. This is usually indicated in the presentation of the project itself. You should still ask your agent whether you own commission on specific properties.
2. The declared price of the property does not include the commission of MIRELA (whenever such is due) and the state costs of the transaction (local tax, notarial fees and the fee to the Registry Agency, which (tax and fees) are totaling about 3,5 - 4,0% of the total value of the property.
For advice on how to calculate transaction costs, you can contact a lawyer at Mirela Ltd.
on 02 9812345 from 09.00 to 18.00 on weekdays.
3. We can offer you a property with similar characteristics in one of our other projects.
You should also bear in mind that we do not always display on our website all free and current independent properties in the specific project.
4. You can get a free consultation on choosing the most suitable property for you by contacting our agent and arranging an appointment.
5. After choosing a particular property, you provide a guarantee of your intentions to buy it at a certain price and terms. If we do not negotiate the same price and terms, we will refund your guarantee.
6. Here you can see the practical advice of the NRA on renting, buying and selling real estate.
We work openly and responsibly, with clear rules, to offer you accurate service.
All your questions can be addressed to the agent responsible for the offering and sale of this property.
We will be happy to have you as our client!